[ENG] Cooking : Banana Pancake Recipe! Breakfast or snack? It doesn't matter just love it!



I'm so happy to share this beautiful favorite delicious dishes with you all. It's one of my favorite sweets and so do my family. It's one of the simple dish that you can make at home with little budget and it come out pretty nicely like what we bought in store. I got the basic recipe from laura vitale in the kitchen on youtube but I modified it and adding some banana to make the pancakes flavorful and get to my taste, because I love banana so much, it's extremely nice taste if we adding some banana for some dishes. This is just my preference, you may not think the same but I hope you enjoy this banana pancake recipe and try it at home. 

First I just smashed some banana, around 1 or 2 bananas (small one), you can adding some more depend on your taste, but don't add it too much, cause it can effect your banana pancake, it can make your pancake easily brown/burned but you can always experience everything in kitchen to make a whole new experience.

For batter pancake we may need :
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup milk/ water
1 egg (I don't add egg in this recipe, you can add egg if you feel like it)
1 tsp baking powder
1-2 tbsp sugar
vanilla extract just a bit ( I just add a pinch of it)
a pinch of salt

MIX ALL THE BATTER MIXTURE WITH SMASHED BANANA
LET IT SEAT FOR 5-10 MINUTES,
PREHEAT YOUR PAN, GREASE WITH SOME OIL


TAKE SOME PANCAKE BATTER ONTO THE PAN WITH YOUR MEASUREMENT SPOON.
WAIT TILL THE BUBBLE SHOWED, AND THEN FLIP IT OVER, JUST GIVE A LIGHT PRESSURE, COOKED UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.

SERVE IT. IT MAKES AROUND 7-8 SERVINGS

ENJOY!


Share:

0 comments