The experience of Using The Face Shop Mike Monster Inc Cushion!

Hi! Everyone! In this post I'd like to share my first experience using my first cushion and it's the reason why I love cushion right now. I don't know much about cushion but I often read more article about how simply and effective the cushion's work so I'm trying my best to search more about cushion and choose the best one that I think will work on me and it's should be have nice package.

 
And finally I found this Mike Wazowski. How come it's so cute and it's good enough to make me buy it. Love Mike so much, and it's my favorite character in Monster inc and I love the product benefit that come with this cute package.

There's 2 shade of this product : V201 and V203. I choose the light shade no V201 since I prefer bright shade and its Apricot beige, it has nice color on my skin and give fresh look in an instant. I found my skin more bright after using this. Since my skin's dry I feel glad that it also can moisten my skin, so I'm feeling happy and safe without being worried if it will make me feel dry or cakey. V203 Natural beige more darker than V203 but it still look bright to skin and it's also nice, it's depend on your like/preference.
 
This Mike cushion also feel light on skin and it's make our makeup more natural. Love this sound!
It didn't take much time to make our make up natural but it works well.
We just need to tap tap the cushion evenly to our face and see the effect!
It has long lasting effect too!
There's also cooling effect when you're using this and it make our face feel clean, healthy and fresh! This is why I love this!


There's inner lid before we see the cushion filling so it's more safe for our skin. The puff also nice and easy to use.
I'm also stamp/make a sign for it's expire dated to make me easier to know when the product expired. And it's good so it doesn't harm our skin.
Since I love this product, I almost use it everyday and it make this product finished easily. Well, and my sister give her ones since she prefer another series Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh cushion, It's good for me haha.  For the first time user of cushion it's best to know your skin tone and type so the product will boost your skin to become more nice and beautifully healthy and safe.


See you in other post! Love, comment and share this! The V201 is not in stock so I share the link of the V203 shade check it out here!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hoho happy me found it. Mike the best CC I had try. Best package an quality. Sis, you so nice give in tag on his face. it really help us to take care him. So there is no more dangerous accident for our skin due to expiring date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's my favorite one ever, yeah my sister did that not me, so i'm not forget it's expiration date haha so nice of her!

      Delete