My Love with COSRX Make Me Lovely Cushion!

Hi! Everyone! in this post I'd like to share my love for COSRX Make Me Lovely Cushion shade 21,5. I'm just use it recently because I wanna make new experience with this cushion and find love with this! Haha Well, the first thing that catch my attention from this product is the info that say that Tok Tok Puff anti-bacterial treated and it's sounds great to me and make me learn more about this cushion. Let's get it!

MAKE ME LOVELY CUSHION IS FOR WHO :

  • Desires to have never-drying face all day
  • Wants to look lovely and bright like a peach
  • Wish to play "push-pull" game well!
Light peach shade provides extra bright LOVELY FACE

CHECK POINT!
  • Contain green water : Minimizing oil, maximazing hydration
  • Tok Tok Puff : The more you desire anti-bacterial treated, dense and compact
  • Fits perfect : Long wearing and natural looking
  • SPF50 PA++ : multi functional, UV protetipn, whitening, anti-wrinkle
          add  extra 0,5 to No 21 shade
          Extra bright! More hydration!
          No 21.5 Peach Beige have a light peach color skin & stay bright and hydrated all day long
  •   Bright and evenly toned
  • Coverage test : Smooth, complete coverage 
  • Longevity Test doesn't wear off easily even after 3 hours test
HOW TO USE "MAKE ME LOVELY CUSHION" :
  1. Open the lid and remove the film
2. Apply pressure to the cushion to release adequate amount of foundation
3. Gently pat onto the skin
4. Finished look : luminous & hydrated skin
I love this cushion because it has the effect of matte looks that clean and natural. Although my skin's dry, I found it didn't matter when using this product, the scent is nice and the coverage looks great without making heavy on face and it's real plus point. High coverage and natural looking even though it's doing it's job pretty well. It's also blended with skin tone, so it's feel like our skin color not the cushion so I recommend it!

credit : althea

Share:

0 comments