Korean Style Dinner

Hi! Here's my simple style dinner with korean style dinner! It doesn't take much time and effort to make this! You just need cocktail sausages with any kind of flavor, my favorite is carrot flavor so I can get carrot pieces in my sausages, feels healthy although it's still sausages and it's instant food haha! but you might feel the way I am, making vegetables or fruit taste as an excuse it's healthy while it's junk food!

I'm also need chunks of tuna, just add some pieces, canned tuna is easier to get and it also tasty!
Minced garlic can enhance the flavour of the soup and so do green onion!
Chili flakes is a must to make this dish because korean food identical with red color and chili flakes taste! Don't forget to add some ramyun (noodles) to get chewy texture on the soup!

While I'm at it, I'm already cooked my rice, so it's ready to be served!

Let's make this delicious and reddish soup!

  1. In the pot add 1-2 cup of water. Add chili flakes (2 tbsp) and minced garlic (1 cloved), boiled it.
  2. Add the ramyun. Leave until the ramyun cooked.
  3. Add the sausages boiled it down and last add chunks of tuna. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
  4. Sprinkle some green onion.
  5. It's ready to be served. Enjoy! Served it with rice while it's still hot! 
I love it so much! the taste is deliciously hot and nice especially when the weather is cold and we need some warm soup.


We also can make this green onion pancakes as side dishes for dinner with mixed 1/2 cup of flour, water, a pinch of salt and green onion cut, cook it in the pan until golden brown. It make stomach feels nice, especially when I'm feeling upset stomach, I make this and I'm feeling better after that. 
I believe it because of the contains in green onion and it's benefit for health. 
Check also my zucchini pancake recipe here!









Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh... that soup with my favorite ingredients.
    Looks yummy and appetizing. Wish I can try it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, I also love this! Hope you can enjoy it later! ;)

      Delete