UNBOXING LANEIGE & EXPERIENCE SHOPPING AT SOCIOLLA

It's been ages, and I'm feeling like to post something that has been scheduled before. Finally I got a chance to post one of my favorite makeup product LANEIGE as promised. I'm already post about other laneige product that I bought from e-commerce blibli.com before and now I'd like to share my experience and unboxing LANEIGE product from https://www.sociolla.com/ with other LANEIGE product! because I found out that this product in stock in this site and I need to buy it ASAP. I'm glad that I found it here, some product sometimes always sold out in every online shopped because of it's one of the best seller product so yeah! Let's get it!

It's not my first time buying beauty product here. I often buy some beauty product in SOCIOLLA because of it's convenienced and the price quite affordable beside we got some special discount or price or even voucher from blogger that associated with sociolla (we can get IDR 50K voucher for minimum purchased IDR 250K, what a deal!)

There's also so many product that we can choose here, we can find hot trend makeup product here easily and there's also promotion that give you free gift such as pouch or makeup product depend on your purchased and now there's SHOPPING RALLY with prizes worth IDR 40.000K for 10 winners (terms and condition applied and it's valid until 31 January 2018, check it more here)

The interface of SOCIOLLA is also easy to use, first think you'll see is the banner of promoted product that can attract you to choose what's HOT now! there's also top toolbar that allow you to choose which department or things you need (Shop by department, shop by brand and promotion). I think it's good enough for you to tour beauty product here and you'll find it easy this way! I love the way they represent it! 

For first time user or member you can get special voucher worth IDR 50K and you can get free shipping term with minimum purchase IDR 200K (T&C applied). I'm so happy with this sound and it's every dream of online shopper!

Let's unboxing this LANEIGE product that I purchased at SOCIOLLA!
As usual, SOCIOLLA come with sweet pink package with trademark "Pretty things inside." How sweet! and there's also outer plastic that wrap the package. I just take it out from the plastic package wrap and show you this!




and here's the LANEIGE that come with separated box inside, so safe and I love LANEIGE box, so good quality! There's also sociolla "thank you" card inside! Love it! For every product in the package we can see it's wrapped thightly and safely with bubble wrap/plastic wrap so you don't need to worry about condition the products! I'm feeling SAVE!





Laneige was born in 1994. Behind the label, Laneige means “snow in French”, for the beauty of women in their 20s with the keywords of honesty, intellectuality, activeness, and harmony. Laneige helps to complete women and achieve the radiant, dewy skin women’s have always longed for.
Based on the concept of creating sophisticated beauty of modern women through advanced science, Laneige became the leading trendy cosmetic brand of Korea for the New Millennium. Laneige pursues happy and trendy youth and is dedicated to creating the skin that is renewed and reborn every day.


I've got 2 package of LANEIGE, the new BB cushioned one and the Water supreme finishing pact one! For the BB cushioned one, I got so many product inside the box like this, and for the water supreme finishing pact one I just got the pact! and it's affordable for this abundant product, we got so many LANEIGE product with this. For the cushion, we got the cushion set plus refill and new puff (so we got 2 puffs!), serum intense lipstick palette, multi cleanser_EX (my very favorite cleanser now), I've make post for this along with other favorite makeup here!

More details about the package here :


Brightens inside and outside skin! "Whitening BB Cushion" makes skin look clear and bright with dual whitening care
What's in the box:
  • BB Cushion_Whitening SPF50+ PA+++ (1ea) 
  • Multi Cleanser Ex 100ml (1ea)
  • Serum Lip Palete
  • Water Sleeping Mask Sachet
Products Highlight :
  • More moisturizing bright BB cushion whitening 
  • SKIN FIT Cushion makes skin look delicate and clear 
  • Suitable for skin tone 
  • Lasting brightness: Brightens skin instantly upon application and keeps it bright for 12 hours 
  • Moisturizing effect: Moisturizes skin upon application and keeps it moisturized for 12 hours
  • Anti-darkening: Improves dull skin instantly upon application and keeps it bright for 12 hours


I love the package that has rainbow effect like this so creative and modern in the same way! Luxurious and high quality product inside! It never disappoint me to make my day and brighten my face with just puff puff my face skin and give fresh vibrant!









Look at this cushion case so rainbow, great package! AWESOME!
I choose no 21 beige since I love lighter shade! it make my face fresh and bright, it makes natural makeup! I'm just love using this cushion these days. It's also easy to use, with just one layer we can get fresh face, if you want more coverage you can layered more! my face feel so soft with this, I just use this without any primer because it also can moisture and function well without other thing and it's cut time/shortened my time to do makeup with great result without making our face cakey or whatever you call it bad! Love this so much! It's fit for every occasion I attend and I'm glad I found and using this now! 





























If you're a fan of natural color lip palette, you'll love this, cause the color so natural and pastel like, moisture our lip! the texture of the products like lip balm with color, I sometime use this if I don't want something bold in my lip, it's fit for everyday use or need some moisturizer for lip at home, it can be like remedies for lip when it's dry and look not that good, use this with lip sleeping mask will maintain your lip to be healthy, fresh and soft!


LOOK AT THE COLOR SO SWEET LIKE CANDY! I SOMETIME USE THIS AS BLUSH AND IT WORKOUT WELL IN MY CHEEK!






I'm not yet used the pact so I won't review this, just show you this! maybe later after I try this! they claimed that this pact give transparent result with natural color and give long lasting shine, we'll see that then! 



I also got this multi cleanser, we can take it when we're going on holiday or travelling to save some space!
credit :
https://www.sociolla.com/
https://www.sociolla.com/makeup/8414-bb-cushion-whitening-gift.html?search_query=laneige&results=72#/shade-no_21_beige
https://www.sociolla.com/makeup/8729-water-supreme-finishing-pact-spf-25-.html?search_query=laneige&results=72#/shade-no_1_light_beige

Share:

0 comments